Thank you for your interest in joining as a guest contributor to PROFinanceTips.
Writers & bloggers are welcome to showcase their expertise here. I am more than happy to accept quality articles on personal finance, budgeting, investing, frugality, and anything about money management. Send me the article at email@example.com or visit the contact us page.
Note- I accept only insightful, practical, and useful stories about finance management and personal finance, including personal development & career-related articles.
Finance guest post guidelines..
- Your article should be original & unique, not published elsewhere, even on your own blog, and exclusive – i.e. you will never publish the same content somewhere else once posted in our blog. The article should cover the topic in detail to engage the readers.
- The title of the article needs to be killer and catchy, and you should avoid keyword stuffing both in the content and title. The content topic needs to be well researched and a good read. Keep your post to 1500-2000 words.
- The layout of the content needs to be interactive and engaging to the readers. Add heading, sub-heading and paragraphs to the content. Add relevant images to make your content, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. Images should be relevant and add value to the content. Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. Sending relevant royalty-free images would be a plus.
- You are allowed to add maximum two external links and as many internal links to the article. Just do not send the content with your backlinks only. Find other relevant links in the blog itself and link the appropriate, relevant links to your blog to optimize it.
- Carefully edit and proofread the content before sending it. Once published here, you need to promote your post by sharing it on your social profiles.
What Do You Mean By Guest Blogging?
Guest blogging, also known as “guest posting,” is the act of writing content and get featured in other blogs as a guest writer. Usually, guest bloggers write for similar blogs in their industry to:
- Boost their domain authority by means of external links to high-authority domains
- Entice traffic back to their website
- Enhance their brand awareness and credibility, and
- Build relationships with peers in their industry.
Guest blogging is a two-way street, thus when you decide to hop on the guest blogging bandwagon, you must think about featuring posts by guest bloggers on your own website, as well.
What Is Guest Blogging Strategy?
Like every other marketing strategy, an effective guest blogging strategy begins with knowing your goals. After all, you have to know where you are headed if you ever expect to get there. The typical guest blogging strategy includes: driving traffic to a specific landing page to get more sales and leads. Building awareness of your products, brand, and services and improving SEO by attracting inbound links. It is essential to have a goal in mind so you can frame your bio in the right manner and make sure the resources people see when they turn up delivers what you promise.
Why Is Guest Blogging Important For Your Business?
Guest blogging provides several benefits for any business. By sharing your proficiency on other companies’ websites, you can set yourself up as an authority figure within your market, build relationships with other thought leaders in your field, and rendering your brand to a completely new audience. In addition, featuring guest posts on your blog will help you deliver new viewpoints and fresh content to your audience. Featuring guest posts is a great way to keep readers engaged and not to mention the promotional boost that happens when your guest bloggers share their blogs with their personal network.
How Do I Start With Guest Blogging?
Prior to you start with guest blogging, ensure you are clear about what you are searching to get out of the guest blogging experience. Search for industry blogs by non-competitor companies where you can transport real insight to readers. Guest blogging for your partners is a perfect place to begin. Bloggers write guest blogs primarily for partners as part of the co-marketing strategy. They also tend to use guest blogging as a way to develop relationships with companies to partner with in the future. Before you start approaching editors to publish your writings on their site, it is better to build your blog to publish your writing and social media profiles for content distribution. You can select WordPress or another free online blogging platform, or you can just add a blog to an existing site if you already have one for selling products and services.
How Does Guest Blogging Impact SEO?
As long as you are careful and considerate about creating high-value guest blogs for genuine websites, guest blogging can be a great tool for building your domain authority and moving up in SEO rankings. With the risk of spam bloggers who try to bribe blog owners into allowing them to post low-quality content for their own link-building and SEO advantage, several marketers have decided to opt against it completely. In the end, developing an SEO-boosting guest blogging tactic comes down to offering genuine, relevant, and helpful content to educate readers, not low-quality content used as a mere container for links to your website.
Thus, as long as your content is of high quality, guest blogging is a great way to increase your site rankings.
What Does High-Quality Guest Blogging Look Like?
As with any inbound content type, your guest blogs must be intended to educate your reader, not endorse your own product or service. If the topic is appropriate to your product or service, then certainly there is no harm in featuring it in the blog. But there is a huge difference between selling yourself and providing helpful, actionable information to your readers. Rather, write guest blogs with the purpose of setting up yourself as an authority figure in your field, introducing your name to a new audience, and building genuine relationships with other bloggers or businesses.
How To Enhance Your Guest Blogging Strategy?
Mentioned below are the tips to enhance your guest blogging strategy:
- Write a comprehensible, brief author bio. Even though some companies permit you to include links back to your website within the primary body of your blog, many forbid it or alter the links over time. Your bio, then, is possibly the only place in your guest post that will include a permanent link back to your website.
- Try to include at least one appropriate internal link back to one of the company’s earlier blog posts within your guest post. They will appreciate the research you have done and this small act helps enhance their authority and traffic.
- Conclude each post with a call-to-action that asks readers to leave comments. Keep in mind, the more individuals to comment on and share your blog, the more popular your post will become in an SEO search.
- Endorse your guest blog post on your social media networks. This is a nice gesture that will also generate more traffic back to your guest blogger and their business. By now, it must be second nature for you to share your content — and it is a good way to say “thank you” for publishing your guest post.
- Use Google Analytics to track how much traffic your guest post is generating. This will offer you a broader idea of what readers want to hear about and see what is working for your business.
To increase your SEO rankings, boost the trustworthiness of your brand, and reach new audiences in your industry.