Thank you for your interest in joining as a guest contributor to PRO Finance Tips. I am more than happy to accept quality articles on personal finance, budgeting, investing, frugality and anything about money management. Writers & bloggers are welcome to showcase their expertise here.
Mail me insightful, practical, and useful stories about finance management and personal finance, including personal development & career-related articles.
Read guest post Guidelines..
- Your article should be original & unique, not published elsewhere, even on your own blog, and exclusive- i.e. you will never publish the same content somewhere else once published in our blog. The article should cover the topic in detail to engage the readers.
- The title of the article needs to be killer and catchy, and you should avoid keyword stuffing both in the content and title. The content topic needs to be well researched and a good read. Keep your post to 1500-2,000 words.
- The layout of the content needs to be interactive and engaging to the readers. Add heading, sub-heading and paragraphs to the content. Add relevant images to make your content, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. Images should be relevant and add value to the content. Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws. Sending a relevant royalty-free images would be plus.
- You are allowed to add mas 2 external links and as many internal links to the article. Just do not send the content with your backlinks only. Find other relevant links in the blog itself and link the appropriate, relevant links to your blog to optimize it.
- Carefully edit and proofread the content before sending it. Once published here, you need to promote your post by sharing it on all your social networking sites.
- You need to respond to the comments you receive for the finance guest article.