My name is Tina Roth. I can sum myself up as a finance blogger, content marketing strategist, and digital marketing enthusiast who is friendly to all. But, I think there is so much more; I should TRY at least…And you must know – I believe in GOD & loves coffee.
Would you have time? Lets to meet for a coffee. 🙂
On PROfinance Tips, I write about
- Money hacks
- Personal finance tips
- Personal development & Career
- Blogging & Money making tips
- Content writing cheat sheet
- Business promotion
I’m fascinated with money since my childhood as we were not SO RICH. Again I graduated with a huge student loan debt — $96k to be exact. I had no idea how I could replay it all and know nothing about personal finance management until I came across so many debt repayment stories from different bloggers.
So, I decided to start a blog and talk about my finance management journey. This was 2017-03-25, when PROFinanceTips.com was born.
While writing and reading about money hacks and personal finance management, I learned everything I could get my hands on personal development and frugal living. It was long before I quit my overspending habits to become a full-time blogger. And life is so much better NOW!
My current focus is blogging and increasing my blog income to repay my student loans ASAP (how bloggers make money). I talk about money, career, economics, relationships, personal development, and everything in between for my readers.
For guest post request or to know more about me, mail me at – email@example.com.
My regular blog posts are about.
1. How to make more money (side hustles, make money online etc.)
2. Managing money (budgeting tips, debt management, credit, saving, investing)
3. Behavioral finance ( bad with money managing? What makes you spend more? Etc..)
4. The career posts are related to pursuing a traditional career in corporate America & how to choose the best career for you.
The personal development posts are about:
1 – Personal finance management
2 – Goals with your finance
3- Happiness & money
4 – Minimalism & frugal living
5 – Time management
6 – Success
Digital Marketing & Online Business
The blogging-related posts are about building a successful (and profitable) blog online, tips and tricks to write quality content that readers love, and developing and managing the content outreach. This is what I did for top brands, so I talk about it!
A few more random facts about me:
- I love to help start-ups get better visibility online through content marketing & SMO
- Read and learn new things –about anything and everything
- I enjoy running and staying active (I was a cheerleader and dancer growing up).
- I love to traveling – been to Africa twice, Asia thrice and Australia five times.
- I love all things chocolate.
If you want to chat more, mail me about you!!!